Monday, January 5, 2009

A christmas Story

While im sitting here waiting all i can do is think of my last memories that i have of you. I have been blessed with loving parents that were willing to take a 15 year old girl into there well dressed home, But its hard for me to realize that my days are now becoming limited. Just the thought of not knowing your faces brings tears to my eyes.
I all started on a cold Day in october. I was placed in a room of white emptyness, almost as if i was in a detectives office in an old black and white film. With only a simple steal grey bed and monitors to keep me company. I can see the Doctors shadows through the cracks of the large black door at the foot of my bed. Three days have passed and i met a very nice man by the name of Dr.Williams. He keeps me involved in many stories and novels that he brings me. As my mind drifts away in the fasinating adventures It keeps me from knowing the real meaning of why im there. On Dec. 25th 1997 Dr.Wiliams presses the horrifying news like a knife through my back. One by one, I find pieces of my longe blonde hair on the tile floor of the room that i have lived in for the past 3 months. As each srand of my beautiful hair that i once new falls slowly to the ground, my last few memories of you drift away. As the long days pass. I simply wait for the two people that i love the most to save me from this nightmare. I can feel the coldness of my brokenheart, as the wind rushes over my bald head.
Tonight, as my life has been on hold for so long i mill finally take one last step into the future that i havent chosen. So I say this as my final goodbye I love you mom and dad.
December 27th 1999 Lilly Raynea Jackson Died Of lukemea. On that saturday morning, when the room that she onced lived in was cleared of all her belongings. Two unlikely visitors appered in the large black door, at the foot of her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment