Monday, January 5, 2009

is it a sign

As i walked down the empty street humming to my self. i saw out of the corner of my eye a leaf simply fall to the cold ground. Its hard to believe that fall is finally here. the mature season of the year. It seems like just yesterday, that i was walking down the hall with you talking about our science test, that we had the next day. The silence of the wind rolling past me keeps me walking forward. Almost as if i was trying to catch it in my bare hands. I soon found myself lost in the endless sea of many thoughts. Those i think are useless of having, as though if they would never bring me to the end of the madness of the world that is standing before me. A few steps later i soon notice a small tree in the distance. Almost as if an angel blessed it with magnificent bueaty. Standing in front of that small elegent tree...made me think about how i was living my life. Am i like the leaf slowly fadeing away not even noticed by the many people who walk by me. As i fall to the Ground. Or like the tree, small yet bueatiful. Showing everyone that there is Hope in the endless road that they walk on.

No comments:

Post a Comment